Closed Glazing Pocket Door System 62 x 45mm
A versatile suite often preferred by architects for its wide range of applications and design flexibility. Also a popular choice with builders for its ease of use and adaptable configurations. The Centre Glazed Systems meet all appropriate Australian Standards for aluminium products.
- The Closed Pocket Door is ideal for glazing applications from 6 to 10.4m.
- The easy spigot assembly and beaded rails make the Open Pocket and Closed Pocket Door systems adaptable to front & flush glazing systems. Doors can be used in hinged, pivoted or sliding applications
- Doors can be hinged, pivoted or sliding
- 6 to 10.4mm Glass thickness
- Straight cut assembly – mechanical fix at joints – spiggot assembly
- No mitre cutting required
- Suitable for both dry and wet glazing
- Available in 62mm and 114mm widths as standard
- Suits Centre Glazed 101.6mm, Front Glazed 103.6mm & Flush-front Glazed 100mm systems
- Readily available in mill and natural anodised