Open Glazing Pocket Door System 73.0 x 44.5mm
A versatile suite often preferred by architects for its wide range of applications and design flexibility. Also a popular choice with builders for its ease of use and adaptable configurations. The Centre Glazed Systems meet all appropriate Australian Standards for aluminium products.
- The Open Pocket Door is ideal for glazing applications from 6 to 10.4m.
- The easy spigot assembly and beaded rails make the Open Pocket and Closed Pocket Door systems adaptable to front & flush glazing systems.
- Doors can be used in hinged, pivoted or sliding applications
- 6 to 10.4mm Glass thickness
- Straight cut assembly – mechanical fix at joints – spiggot assembly
- No mitre cutting required Suitable for both dry and wet glazing
- Available in 73mm width as standard
- Suits Centre Glazed 101.6mm, Front Glazed 103.6mm & Flush-front Glazed 100mm systems
- Readily available in mill and natural anodised